- Top 6 things that inspired me this year.
- Blogs. It’s amazing what a wealth of information is found in knitting blogs. Almost every day, I read a blog and think, “I want to knit that.”
- All my knitting books. Every time I look through one of my books, I think, “I want to knit that.”
- My shelf of yarn that I look at as I lie in bed. I see a particular yarn I purchased and think, “I want to knit that.”
- Ravelry, of course. Every time I filter through Ravelry, I think, “I want to knit that.”
- The reaction to my Damask Kauni. It totally blew me away. It’s really put the pressure on to finish it. Every time I look at it, I think, “I want to finish knitting that.”
- My laundry room. Every time I walk in the laundry room, I think, “I want to knit!!!”
P.S. Вован обозвал меня "фабрикой" (за то, что я связала за год 37 свитеров. Сравните, например, с результатом по ссылке).